Sustainability Appraisal involves identifying and evaluating the impacts of the Plan on the economy, the community and the environment. It also suggests ways of avoiding or reducing any adverse impacts arising from the Plan, as well as ways of maximising its positive impacts. The overall aim of the appraisal process is to help ensure that the South East Lincolnshire Local Plan makes an effective contribution to the pursuit of ‘sustainable development’.
On this page, you can see the Sustainability Appraisal (SA) of the Main Modifications to the South East Lincolnshire Local Plan (June 2018).
- South East Lincolnshire Local Plan Sustainability Appraisal of Main Modifications (June 2018);
- Appendix 1 – SA Methodology Information;
- Appendix 2 – Main Modifications and initial assessment of potential significant effects;
- Appendix 3 – Potentially Significant Modifications Appraisal Update – Policies;
- Appendix 4 – Potentially Significant Modifications Appraisal Update – New Allocations and Reserve Sites; and
- Appendix 5 – Assessment of Monitoring Indicators.