Public Consultation on the Proposed Main Modifications
The South East Lincolnshire Local Plan was submitted to the Secretary of State on 23rd June 2017. The Secretary of State appointed two independent Inspectors to examine the Plan for its legal compliance and soundness. The Inspectors held public hearing sessions between 10th October 2017 and 26th April 2018.
At the hearing sessions, discussions focussed on those parts of the Plan which the Inspectors or representors considered not to be ‘sound’, and potential modifications to the Plan were put forward to address these issues. At its meeting on 29th June 2018, the Joint Strategic Planning Committee formally approved a Schedule of proposed Main Modifications for public consultation.
This Schedule is accompanied by:
- a Sustainability Appraisal, which considers the modified Plan’s potential effects upon sustainability (this Sustainability Appraisal should be read as an addendum to the Sustainability Appraisal which was submitted to the Secretary of State alongside the Local Plan in June 2017);
- a Habitats Regulations Assessment, which considers the modified Plan’s potential impacts on European wildlife sites; and
- an Equality Impact Assessment, which considers the potential impact of the modified Plan on different groups of people within the community.
Representations are invited on the proposed Main Modifications from Monday 16th July 2018 to 5pm on Tuesday 28th August 2018. Representations can be submitted by e-mail or by post, and should be sent to the Programme Officer who will then forward them on to the Inspectors. It would be appreciated if all comments could be made on the form which is available by clicking the link below.
Please note that comments can be made only on the Main Modifications and accompanying documents. This is not a further opportunity to comment on other matters set out in the Submitted Plan, as these have already been considered by the Inspectors. All duly made representations will be made available to view on the Local Plan website.
Click the links below to see the documents.
- South East Lincolnshire Local Plan 2011-2036: Main Modifications Schedule.
- South East Lincolnshire Local Plan 2011-2036: Policies Map/Inset Maps where Main Modifications have been proposed:
- Policies Map;
- Inset Map No. 1 – Boston;
- Inset Map No. 2 – Spalding & Pinchbeck;
- Inset Map No. 3 – Crowland;
- Inset Map No. 4 – Donington;
- Inset Map No. 5 – Holbeach;
- Inset Map No. 6 – Kirton;
- Inset Map No. 7 – Long Sutton;
- Inset Map No. 8 – Sutterton;
- Inset Map No. 10 – Swineshead;
- Key to Inset Maps 11 – 72
- Inset Map No. 11 – Bicker;
- Inset Map No. 12 – Butterwick;
- Inset Map No. 13 – Cowbit;
- Inset Map No. 14 – Deeping St Nicholas;
- Inset Map No. 15 – Fishtoft;
- Inset Map No. 16 – Fleet Hargate;
- Inset Map No. 18 – Gosberton;
- Inset Map No. 19 – Moulton;
- Inset Map No. 20 – Moulton Chapel;
- Inset Map No. 21 – Old Leake;
- Inset Map No. 22 – Quadring;
- Inset Map No. 23 – Surfleet;
- Inset map No. 24 – Sutton St James;
- Inset Map No. 26 – Weston;
- Inset Map No. 27 – Whaplode;
- Inset Map No. 28 – Wigtoft;
- Inset Map No. 38 – Gedney Church End & Black Lion End;
- Inset Map No. 42 – Gosberton Risegate & Clough; and
- Inset Map No. 69 – Whaplode St Catherine.
- South East Lincolnshire Local Plan Sustainability Appraisal of Main Modifications (June 2018): and
- Appendix 1 – SA Methodology Information;
- Appendix 2 – Main Modifications and initial assessment of potential significant effects;
- Appendix 3 – Potentially Significant Modifications Appraisal Update – Policies;
- Appendix 4 – Potentially Significant Modifications Appraisal Update – New Allocations and Reserve Sites; and
- Appendix 5 – Assessment of Monitoring Indicators.
- South East Lincolnshire Local Plan Habitats Regulations Assessment – Proposed Main Modifications Stage (June 2018).
- Equality Impact Assessment of the South East Lincolnshire Local Plan 2011-2036 Main Modifications Version (June 2018).
If you have any queries, please contact Elaine Henton, Programme Officer on 01205314385 or 07976589885. Email: email@example.com