The following documents provide information on the environment, biodiversity and green infrastructure issues.
- South East Lincolnshire’s Carbon Challenge (February 2015)
- Lincolnshire Biodiversity Action Plan (October 2011)
- Boston Borough Open Space Report (July 2007)
- South Holland District Council Study of Open Space Within the Five Towns (2005)
- The Wash and Fens Green Infrastructure Plan
- The Wash Biodiversity Action Plan (October 2011)
- South East Lincolnshire Sports Provision and Open Space Assessment (November 2012)
- South East Lincolnshire Sports Provision and Open Space Assessment – Technical Appendices
Work has begun on the production of: a South Holland Local Wildlife Sites Survey; and a Boston Borough Local Wildlife Sites Survey. You will be able to view these documents on this page as soon as they are available.